Wednesday, September 21, 2005

new left review

A satisfied customer writes...

I doubt anybody has been waiting with very bated breath for the second installment of my thoughts on Arrighi's "Hegemony Unravelling".

But I, at least, have been waiting for the relevant issue of the New Left Review. And as of yesterday it had yet to arrive.

I therefore emailed the NLR, asking if somehow my subscription had lapsed. They replied almost immediately telling me that no, I was paid up, promising to (re)send issue 33 straightaway, making efforts to ensure that delivery of issue 34 would be expedited, and informing me of the code by which I could access articles from their website.

It so happened, by strange coincidence, that today issue 33 finally turned up.

Still, full marks to the journal's subscription department for customer service.

So subscribe. You won't be left in the lurch.

No comments: